Thursday 20 May 2010

The staking grind so far!!!

Ok well i am exactly 100 games into the $6.50 9 man turbo grind and am $66 down!!!

It is safe to say that I have been running worse than shola ameobi in high heel shoes!! :P

Races no good, not won a 60/40 when all in from either side in the last 3 sessions! constantly getting 80/20's bust etc etc....

despite all of this I am very happy with how I am playing and just put it down to variance and luck (or lack of it). I feel I am utilisting the positions correctly and playing the stacks well. Ofcourse my confidence has been dented but belief in my ability is still there and I know I can beat this level.

I have been busting out in most games in a 60/40 situation, mostly on the right side, and alot of times when calling the villain who has every right to push in their position and with their stacksize, mostly with pairs above 77's and KQ, A10+

The most annoying part of the games so far has to be bubbling to villains calling my all in with Jx or 78 suited or some crap which they have no need to do. Obviously these were not in extreme shortstack situs which i would fully expect the BB to call with ATC!!! In one session of 8 games i finished -$14 but BUBBLED 4 GAMES!!!! soul destroying to say the least as even 4 min cashes there would have meant a $25 profit!! but NVM GGWPUL!!

My best session so far was yesterday where in an 8 game session I won 4 games and came 3rd in 1 for $66 profit for the session- good times!!!!! Lets get back to a few of those sessions tonight ey!!!!

Anyway, will be sticking with it and hoping the downswing will turn very soon!!!!

Thanks for reading,
Younger!

1 comment: